Monday, June 22, 2009

Unfortunately I'm...

...not pregnant. Another month passed and AF showed her ugly head. DH was disappointed and of course so was I. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We aren't exactly making much of an effort. Or maybe the powers that be just don't think its time yet. I don't know. We will try again (or not really try) this coming month of July and then we are going back to waiting a little bit. I don't want to be due the same month my sister will be getting married (May 2010) and the next couple of months will be pushing it too close. Getting pregnant in July is probably pushing it too close but still, one more month. This is exactly what happened last year. Its like dejavu all over again.

On a happier note, as I've mentioned before, my MIL lives with us. And as I mentioned in the previous post, it has not been a good situation at all. Well, she just got a job at the beginning of this month and was just approved for low-income senior apartment! If all goes well she will move out the middle of July. We could not be happier. Just the thought of our little home being just to ourselves makes me smile from ear to ear. We have only had this house since October last year and she moved in about 2 weeks after we did. So its been...tiring...is the nice way to put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment