Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movies and MEMEs

Tonight we are going to see Up! in 3-D. I could not be more excited. I know, I'm a child. I love animated movies though, they are my favorite. The last one we saw in theater was Wall-E and I loved it. Now we own it. The next one we'll see after Up! is Ice Age because I love all those as well. And bonus, its in 3-D too.

I told DH last night that I wanted to see Up! and he agreed. We have some movie tickets we got from one of our church school students so it won't even cost anything to go. Free movie? Even better. So we are going to go home and have dinner, go see Up! and then redeem my free coupon for ice cream at Cold Stone. I'm excited. Can you tell?

Wow this post is boring. I wanted to write about something good but I could not come up with a topic!

Ok, I don't want to just end this here and I hope she doesn't mind but I'm going to steal this MEME from Lacey she did last week I thought was really neat:

1. What is your current obsession? Definitely my iTouch

2. What are you wearing today? Black Capri's (way too cold for), pink shirt and DH's brown sweater because mine wasn't warm enough...that is so boring!

3. Why is today special? Like I said above because we are going to see Up! And free ice cream! From Cold Stone!

4. What would you like to learn to do? Hmm, this is hard. The last thing that I thought to myself, "I'd really like to know how to do that" was cake making/decorating like my sister and my mom can do. That and cutting vegetables/fruits like a fancy chef.

5. What is the last thing you bought? Well, if we are talking about just in general, then some groceries. If we are talking about fun stuff for myself, then my iTouch (although technically that was bought by hubby as a gift for me).

6. What are you listening to right now? Well, since I'm not really listening to anything because I'm at work I'll say the song stuck in my head right now is "I Do Not Hook Up" by Kelly Clarkson. I am not ashamed to say I love her and will be seeing her in concert in August.

7. What's your favorite season? Definitely summer and btw, where is it?

8. What's your most challenging goal right now? Making a baby and trying to be ok with making said baby.

9. What would you like to have in your hands right now? My iTouch, which is in the car being charged.

10. What would you like to get rid of? My constant worry of various things.

11. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? Switzerland to visit my best friend. Or Sandals Ocho Rio in Jamaica where we went on our honeymoon.

12. If you had $150 what would you spend it on? A sewing machine! Which will be next big purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Movies and MEMEs" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


    Warm Regards

    honeymun.com Team

    http://www.honeymun.com

    ReplyDelete