Thursday, June 4, 2009

My head kind of hurts. I feel nauseous. The anxiety has set in full strong this month. Too much going on and without my Xanax I feel miserable 24/7. How could I go possibly 9+ months without it? How did I go on before?

On top of the anxiety, depression set in last night. I felt like I still had AF haunting me. I spent the first 10 minutes before drifting off to sleep crying in DH's arms. I didn't quite know what my problem was/is. Everything, nothing. Its driving me crazy. I just want all these thoughts to go away. I just want to go back to bed. In my dreams none of it matters.

I was going to skip writing an entry today because I do feel so lousy but it looks like I'm ending up with one anyways. A bunch of nonsense but an entry nonetheless. Unfortunately there isn't much more to say so I think I'll wrap up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment