Friday, May 29, 2009

Wonderful, awesome DH bought me an iTouch for my birthday yesterday! And he was even nice enough to give it to me early since my birthday is not till next Wednesday. It is so shiny and new and I love it! Although we still need to get the following:

A case
A wireless router
A cable to hook it up in the car

Because...a couple of weeks ago we were at this Mexican place and the same wonderful, awesome DH left the car unlocked. And we suspect that while we were eating someone working at the restaurant went outside and stole both our brand new phones (and mine was purple! the shame), my iPod and the cable connector cord. Yeah. Not a fun day. So we have to use our old phones till our T-Mobile contract is up and then I begged DH to buy me an iTouch. Well, not really begged, more asked and he said yes! And that leads us all to today. With my pretty iTouch. Can you tell I'm just a little excited? It is the small things that amuse me, I swear.

Anyways, tonight we are supposed to go to a friend's birthday party. A friend who will be 25 I think? I probably should know this. And her mom is giving her a birthday party, with pizza. Uhm. This friend loves to be the center of attention though and there are about a million people going. Which means socializing and ugh...I'm so tired. I just want to go home, put on my pj's, play with my iTouch and maybe watch a movie or something. Instead I'll be dressed up (blah), eating free food (only good part), having to socialize (blah, blah) with people who will be getting drunk out of their minds. Which we will not be doing because A. Not interested and B. Who wants to spend hard earned cash on alcohol when we have it at home and there is so many other better things to buy with our money? And end rant. Sorry. I just really love my pj's...and my iTouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment