Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TTC or NOT

I believe this blog will take a new direction now. Hubby and I are TTC, well, not really. We are just not preventing. We are leaving it in God's hands. We are trying not to stress about it. Which is exactly what I would do, if I actually came out and said we are TTC. So we are just not preventing.

Yet I still find myself checking ovulation dates and reading messages boards. Have you tried JM yet? Because man, that website is addicting. Lots of information to read and message boards to play on.

We actually TTC (not prevented, actually tried) last year around the beginning of summer for a few months. But then we found out we could get a house and things got crazy so we stopped. We decided we would try again at the end of this summer. Then I got thinking and planning and decided I wanted to try again now. But with those thoughts came the stress, the worry, the anxiety. So my husband said, why don't we just not prevent? And after one more spot of anxiety, that is what I decided we'd do.

Not to get all technical but AF reared her ugly head starting April 26 and we BD'd on May 3 and May 10 (I honestly don't know what is with us and Sundays, its very strange). Now I'm starting to wonder if we missed that glorious ovulating time this month and if I'm not really pregnant this month which I'm hoping for (surprisingly!). The disappointment of it not happening is surprising me as well and it makes me believe we made the right decision.

Figuring out when to BD and when I'm ovulating and such kind of defeats the purpose of not trying, you know? I mean not preventing is supposed to be just BD'ing when we feel like it and when it happens it happens. Trying is when you temp and chart and figure things out. And I just DO NOT want that stress.

Ugh I don't know, I'm all over the place. I just need to relax and see what happens. And hope that AF does not rear her ugly head again this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment