Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wii

I want to write an entry but I don't have anything to write about. So is my boring life. Seriously, topics anyone? (Oh yeah, no one reads this so I'm on my own) Idol maybe? The triumphant un-elimination of Matt, the heresy of another week of Lil Rounds? Ryan's intense infatuation of Kara? No??? Ok, I'm at a wall here people. All I do is watch TV. Cut me some slack.

Oh and play my Wii. Wii!!!!! Uhm...Sorry. We just got a Wii (Finally!) a couple of weeks ago. And boy did we get a Wii. Wii sports, Wii music, extra remotes, games for me, games for the hubby, gun for the hubby, charger for the remotes, Wii fit...you name it, we probably got it. Don't look at me like that. We had to do something exciting with our tax money. I mean roofs and siding and house repairs are just boring. (And apparently I am 5)

Anyways, last night I finally got around to playing the Wii fit. I had set up my account and everything but hadn't really played with it. And let me tell you, that game is a lot of fun. There is way more stuff to do then I thought. All I'm thinking about today is getting home to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment