Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dr. Seuss Nursery

Ok, I feel like I've only been talking negatively about this whole baby thing. So I have to add a side note today. The bedding that I absolutely adore and want when we put together a nursery:


Dr. Seuss!!! I absolutely love Dr. Seuss. My dad taught me to read on Green Eggs and Ham and this would be perfect. Even DH loves it. I know the colors are kind of boyish but I think it would work for a girl too!

I've been tempted to buy it now because I'm afraid it will be gone when we go to make a nursery. Hopefully it'll still be there!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I love this. It would look great with lots of white furniture and frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it would too. I can't wait till it'll be time to start decorating and stuff. I love stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete